Senior Corporate Accountant
A leader in the Oil and Gas industry is searching for their next Senior Corporate Accountant. The ideal Senior Corporate Acccountant will be Degreed in Accounting or Finance and ideally have a minimum of 4 years of experience in the oil and gas industry and have obtained their CPA. Step into the role of Senior Corporate Accountant where you will be responsible for closing the books, intercompany accounting, and special projects. This opportunity comes with great benefits for the family.
If you are seeking a Senior Corporate Accountant role please email Josh Williamson at firstname.lastname@example.org
location: Houston, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Quarterly close of the books
- Quarterly corporate accounting entries (derivatives, G&A accruals, interest expense)
- Intercompany settlements
- Preparation of the quarterly unaudited and annual audited financial statements
- Direct interaction with internal and external auditors
- Preparation and review of the external reports on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Special projects as directed management
- CPA with 4+ years
- Experience in Oil and Gas
- GAAP accounting and reporting experience
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Excel and Word in particular)4
- Technical accounting skills
M.S. in Accounting CPA certified
skills: Financial Statements, Month-End Close
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.