AR Analyst position- Our client in the Duluth area is actively looking for an AR Analyst to join their team. This is a heavy collections role for large/national accounts. Must have 3+ years of commercial collections experience with a strong customer service mindset and team oriented mentality.
location: Lawrenceville, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 55,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
experience: 3 Years
- Reaching out to customers on past due accounts via phone or email in a fast paced, goal oriented environment.
- Provide customer service regarding account and collection issues.
- Assist customers with account reconciliation questions and discrepancies as needed.
- Contact customer and resolve short payments/ remittance questions. Communicate closely with Cash applications team.
- Process customer refunds.
- Review and process account adjustments, credit memos and small balance write-offs.
- Responsible for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts.
- Review and release customer holds/orders based on account status (credit limit, past due invoices, etc),
- At least 3 years of commercial collection experience
- SAP experience, advanced Excel
- Strong customer service/client focused mentality
skills: Commercial Collections
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.