job summary: Pricing Support Analyst
Randstad Professionals has partnered with an outstanding company's Maplewood, Minnesota based Headquarters in identifying an experienced and talented professional to join their Deviated Pricing Operations Team temporarily for approximately 1 year.
If you're looking to get into, and/or gain experience within a corporate setting, we'd love to assist in helping you pursue the opportunity! Department Overview:
The Deviated Pricing Operations Team is part of US Business Services.
The Deviated Pricing Operations Team provides administration and support for special prices to Marketing, Sales, and Customer Service personnel in the US.
location: Saint Paul, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 22 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
responsibilities: Job Duties (include but are not limited to):
- Contract pricing analytic activities across multiple 3M businesses, including contract price renewals, data validation, and price deviation governance.
- Lead Pricing projects and provide ad-hoc financial analysis.
- Leadership and administration of price deviation data in accordance with policy; maintain deviated pricing agreements in corporate systems.
- Corporate and group pricing data audits.
- Report development and communications with Customer Service, Sales and Marketers.
qualifications: Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university.
- Minimum of 1 year combined experience in finance, analytics, pricing, or marketing.
- Strong quantitative ability and comfort with large data sets.
- Experience with excel skills including familiarity with conditional formulas, indexing, pivot tables, and building macros.
- Self-starter with strong leadership capabilities and communication skills.
- Advanced Excel skills, including the ability to build conditional formulas, vlookups, pivot tables, and also manage large data sets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving, reasoning, and analytical skills.
- Flexible and detail oriented.
skills: Excel Pivot Tables
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.