Are you an Actuarial SME with the experience or skill set to translate and communicate effectively to different end users? Maybe Risk Management Information Systems experience? Possibly in the transportation industry? Large organization background? If the answer to the first question is a YES, we should talk ASAP. If YES to any additional, we should be having a conversation already!
location: Tampa, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze and report on claims spend to identify cost drivers and trends on, as well as in response to ad hoc requests. Also includes preparation of presentations for executive team.
- Working with the accounting group be a primary driver of the collection and analysis of claims and insurance premium data for monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting obligations.
- Work with third party actuaries on reported claims analysis, including IBNR, and perform critical analysis of the reports of those actuaries
- Work with divisional CFOs to develop reporting to bridge budget to actual expense as it relates claims and workers compensation activity
- Assist in development and implementation of insurance policy renewal strategies
- Serve as project team member for a variety of ad-hoc strategic projects and initiatives
Minimum Qualifications/Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree and Master's Degree (preferred) with focus on financial analysis, actuarial analysis, statistical analysis, or equivalent
- 2-4 years of post-graduate experience as a financial analyst, preferably in the insurance industry.
- Actuarial analyst certification preferred
This opportunity is exciting and immediate. Interviews under way! Don't delay! Send your resume and any additional qualifications or feel free to reach out by phone.
813-221-7932 / firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Analysis - Risk
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.