Our client in the loop is looking for a JUNIOR BUSINESS ANALYST - This person is being hired to perform and coordinate the analysis and design of business systems. They will develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the needs of the assigned customer group from the business and technical perspective.
This will include working closely with clients and with other system groups to capture business requirements and see them through implementation. As well as develop and execute systems testing. .
location: Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 27 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Run an established monthly risk assessment and mitigation program to test team compliance to defined internal controls; execute control testing
- Review internal controls on a regular basis and provide input on areas of improvement
- Create monthly executive reporting on status of the team's risk and control environment
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of standardized processes and procedures
- Manage the development of regular communications to the implementation team on process changes
- Coordinate implementation team training sessions
- Review and maintain process, procedure and training materials stored within the team's SharePoint site and perform limited site maintenance (e.g., modify existing libraries, add new libraries, maintain access control lists)
Qualified applicants will have:
2+ years of Business Analyst work
4 year degree with a focus in business/finance/accounting
skills: Business Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.