Do you have strong leadership skills? Have you lead a team of over 20 people? A client on the Southwest side of town is looking for a new Treasury Director. The ideal Treasury Director will be Degreed in Accounting or Finance and have at least seven (7) years of experience. Step into the roll of Treasury Director where you will be responsible for overseeing Accounts Receiveable, General Ledger Reconciliations, and additional treasury related areas like Cash Management. This is an awesome opportunity as this is a newly created role!
If you are ready to take the next step in your career click to apply or email Kourtney Kadrich at firstname.lastname@example.org
location: Houston, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Initially oversee Accounts Receivable, Reconciliations related to General Ledger accounts, Client Financial transactions and Inventory with proficiency. Future transition and oversight of additional treasury related areas to fully assume the Director Position.
- Obtain deep understanding of processes, objectives, controls and risks.
- Direct and lead processes, procedures and programs to gain efficiencies and ensure compliance within the organization
- Participate in or lead various types of audits such as financial, inventory, regulatory, internal, external, Client based, SSAE 18, etc.
- Interacting with Clients and State auditors.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures
- Develop and monitor treasury operational policies and procedures
- Manage compliance for Treasury operations
- Work and communicate with all levels throughout the company
- Manage & lead a team of direct & indirect reports
Ready to start your next career? Email Kourtney today at email@example.com
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance with 7-10 years of overall experience in Treasury, Accounting or Finance related fields.
- Strong skills in auditing, responding to audit requests, compliance, A/R, cash management, Invoicing, GL reconciliations, payment processing, etc.
- Strong analytical, financial and systems skills
- Sound judgement and a keen eye for identification of issues or anomalies.
- Leadership, decision making, developing and organizational abilities
- Strong skills in process analysis and improvement
- Certified Treasury Professional designation a plus
skills: General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Cash Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.