job summary: HR Administrator
The HR Administrator will be responsible for the maintenance of the human resources management systems in addition to other systems supported by the HR team.
location: Fullerton, California
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 25 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Assist HRIS global group in the review, testing and implementation of HRIS system upgrades or patches.
- Assist in development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs.
- Create Standard Work documents to guide HR members in generating reports.
- Ensure compliance and data integrity throughout the system.
- Become a partner with IT group in ensuring best processes of HRIS with IT systems.
- Be reference contact during time of audit preparation, as requested by other departments.
- Responsible in completing Affirmative Action.
- Complete Payroll Audits to ensure proper payments are processed with necessary approval signatures from all parties.
- Assist in providing accurate completion records of compliance training.
- Respond to employee inquiries in a courteous and professional manner.
- Assist in maintaining employee HRIS records including, but not limited to: new hire data entries, promotions, salary changes and terminations.
- Other projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Computer Science, or similar field.
- 3-5 years of HR experience.
- Comfortable presenting to a group.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft.
$20-$25 per hour Application Process:
When we know of your interest, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and the best talent interviews with the employer face to face - we will move quickly! Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today. Not ready to apply or have questions? Call Sakina at 949-236-7258.
skills: Project Management, Human Resources, ADP-HR
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.