job summary: Human Resources Business Partner
The HR Business Partner will support, partner and coach onsite employees and managers.
location: Fullerton, California
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 40 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Provide coaching and guidance to site leaders and employees within the location regarding policy and procedure interpretation and application, dispute resolution, leaves of absence and harassment cases.
- Develop, implement and facilitate training and development initiatives to meet the specific business needs of the company.
- Participate in the implementation and management of compensation initiatives to ensure that compensation practices are linked in the overall strategy to attract, reward and retain top performers.
- Partner with hiring managers to assess talent needs and help create strategy to meet those talent needs with both internal and external recruiting efforts.
- Partner with shared service specialist to prepare and maintain job descriptions for each position within client group.
- Support management in implementing change initiatives and improve people readiness for those business initiatives.
- Partner with management to identify and proactively develop talent through formal training, mentoring, coaching and assignments.
- Drive the annual Performance Review process, including calibration of talent across a variety of different business groups.
- Work with management on their employee reviews and evaluations as well as provide training and consultation as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or closely related field.
- 5+ years of HR experience in the design, development and execution of HR strategies and tactics.
- Experience managing an HR function, vendor relations and budgets.
- Current knowledge of applicable state and federal legislation and regulations.
- Ability to visualize and effectively convey a "big picture" view of HR and how it fits with the company's business strategies.
- Have strong consultative, presentation and business communication skills.
$35-$40 per hour Application Process:
When we know of your interest, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and the best talent interviews with the employer face to face - we will move quickly! Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today. Not ready to apply or have questions? Call Ashley at 949-265-5821.
skills: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.