job summary: National Sales Manager
If you have a passion for sales in the consumer products space, this just might be perfect for you. Our client is a dynamic, well-respected automotive aftermarket accessory manufacturer selling to retailers such as Pep Boys, AutoZone, and Walmart.
We're looking for someone who is local to the LA area and who - when not travelling - can commute to their offices near Mickey's house.
location: Anaheim, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $135,000 - 185,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
We are looking for a very experienced, successful and talented sales professional who can eventually become a leader on their team. Candidate must have experience that demonstrates:
- A successful track record driving multiple millions in revenue
- A team player and natural leader
- Experience with selling consumer products to major retail chains
- Personable with a terrific sense of humor
- Creative with an unshakable passion for integrity, honesty, and fairness
- Happy to be a road warrior - 40% - 60% travel
- Expert at developing long-term relationships
- Automotive aftermarket experience strongly preferred
- Experience in product development is a big plus as well
- Experience with sourcing finished goods from overseas
- Experience with "hands on" tradeshow management, booth setup/teardown
- International sales experience, including international travel is a plus
Salary range is expected to be somewhere between $135K - $185K all-in and will be driven by experience and skills. The culture and the benefits are solid. There is some bonus potential as well.
If this fits your background and skills, let's chat ASAP.
A resume is the best way to get the conversation started... fire away!
Thanks, Greg "OldSalesGuy" Bennett Senior Executive Recruiter Randstad Professionals Sales, Marketing, Ops, HR & C-Suite
Raleigh, NC and Nashville, TN
Google: 919-516-9802 Greg.Bennett@RandstadUSA.com Connect with the OldSalesGuy: LinkedIn|Facebook|Twitter|Google+
skills: Branding/Product Development
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.