job summary: Built on 30 years of expertise, Randstad Professionals provides specialized recruiting services to a diverse portfolio of clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized businesses spanning multiple industries.
Randstad is currently searching for an Information Technology Manager to join a company in the Hunt Valley, MD area. This is a full-time employment career opportunity.
location: Hunt Valley, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
Through direct oversight of the Information Technology team, the Information Technology Manager is responsible for the configuration, maintenance, and daily support of key systems and services that assist in the achievement of strategic and operational business goals. The Information Technology Manager will set performance and service standards and lead the acquisition and/or development of new technologies to improve user experiences. The Manager will ensure that the company's investments in technology are appropriate and satisfactory.
Candidates should understand and have a proven track record with:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10 years of IT experience leading technology teams, including hiring and driving accountability
- 5 years' experience of the following:
- Understanding internal business processes/drivers and informational needs
- Managed Hosting Vendor
- VMWare/VSphere, Microsoft Office/Office 365, and VOIP
- Microsoft Server and operating systems
- Firewall, switch, router, and wireless hardware management and configuration
- Managing and supporting finance, WMS, and CRM systems
- Planning, developing, and managing capital budgets
Qualified candidates should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are eligible to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship.
skills: MS Office
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.