My client who is a titan in the Technology space is in search for a Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis to join their team and help to drive and streamline internal processes as well as support the corporate and executive level financial operations.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Master's Degree
experience: 7 Years
- Direct the daily operations of the FP&A team and ensure the accuracy of consolidations and financial reporting.
- Develop accurate and efficient financial reporting systems and reports
- Manage and streamline the data solutions process that deliver Key Performance Indicators
- Possess an Master's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Information Systems or Finance
- Have at least 7 years of relevant experience
- Recent experience with Tableau and Power BI
- Possess the ability to decipher large quantities of data and deliver KPIs to management.
- Have a proven track record in high growth SaaS environment
- Have strong organizational and analytical skills
- Have an advanced knowledge of Hyperion, SAP and MS Excel skills (VLOOKUPS, pivot tables and macros)
For immediate and confidential consideration for this role, please send resumes to Reggie Whisenton at firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Consolidations, Business Analysis, Financial Reporting - External, Analysis - Risk
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.