job summary: Payroll Specialist
Randstad Professionals specializes in Accounting and Finance staffing. This position is being filled temp-to-hire. We are looking for a candidate with large company payroll processing experience. The Employer
Work in the Phoenix corporate offices for a nationwide industry leader!! This is a great foot in the door with an amazing company with sensational benefits! Location:
$17 - $18.50 DOE
location: Phoenix, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $17.00 - 18.50 per hour
work hours: 9 to noon
education: High School
experience: 0 Years
responsibilities: Job Duties
Essential duties of the Payroll Specialist include:
- Processing high volume "in-house" payroll
- Compiling payroll data such as hours worked, sales or piecework, taxes, insurance to be withheld and employee identification number, from time sheets and other records.
- Preparing computer input forms, enters data into computer files, or computes wages and deductions and posts to payroll records. Prepares periodic reports of earnings, taxes, and deductions. Reviews wages computed and corrects errors to ensure accuracy of payroll.
- Recording changes affecting net wages such as exemptions, insurance coverage, and loan payments for each employee to update master payroll records. Records data concerning transfer of employees between departments.
- Prorating expenses to be debited or credited to each department for cost accounting records.
- Keeping records of leave pay and nontaxable wages.
- 3+ years of recent "in-house" payroll processing experience within a large company environment
- Experience with Lawson software is high preferred.
- Solid Excel skills
Once we know you are interested, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills for this position and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and our best talent will interview with the employer face to face - we will move quickly! Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today
. Julie.Slade@randstadusa.com 602-977-1114
skills: Payroll - 500+
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.