Randstad Professionals is assisting our client in Harrisburg, PA with an Accounting role. This is a temp to hire role and the pay is entry level to start.
location: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $14 - 18 per hour
work hours: 8-5
education: High School
experience: 1 Years
responsibilities: Primary Responsibilities
- Answer incoming phone calls and visitors for the location.
- Assist Rental Manager in the following areas: check in/check-out of equipment, vehicle files, customer files, daily yard checks, current status of all rental vehicles, communicating with Service Department, and knowledgeable of current customer's rental rates.
- Variety of daily, weekly, and monthly billing.
- Maintain Contract Files in accordance with the checklist.
- Follow the policies and procedures for Accounts Payable, ensuring all payables are coded properly.
- Perform all the billing including: rental and lease, portal, fuel tax and missing fuel receipts, licensing fee, mileage, toll violations, and wash.
- Communicate with the Service Department for Accounts Payable, Inventories and Purchase Orders.
- Maintain and monitor all customer insurance certificates for correct language and current dates of coverage.
- Assist the Business Manager in areas such as Accounts Receivable, miscellaneous billing, and fuel reconciliation.
- Provide fuel tax reports and send fuel receipts to corporate each month.
- Perform daily office support functions such as: filing, mail distribution, faxing, photocopying, and handling supplies orders.
- Manage the Trip Record process to include a current list of all full service lease customers and units that require driver trip reports.
- After approval from the General Manager, update the contractual customers' lease and rental extra billing system for all consumer price index implemented each January.
- Maintain a system for recording all licensing and permitting data (weights, States, Due Dates, Pegs, etc).
- Assist the Business Manager in the New Unit In-Service and Out-of-Service process
- Collect certificates of insurance from clients.
- Renew all license plates and registrations for active lease and rental units.
Please forward all resumes to Dena.firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. This is a temp to hire role.
skills: Accounts Receivable, Billing, A/P Processing, A/P Review, A/R Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.