job summary: Assistant Manager, Loan Servicing
Permanent / Full time opportunity
Randstad is looking for an Assistant Manager, Loan Servicing
to join a full service community bank south of Boston.
As the Assistant Manager, Loan Servicing
overseeing the daily operations of all loan servicing activities, setting workflow priorities, maintaining quality control and service standards and procedures.
location: Stoughton, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 0 Years
responsibilities: ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES -
(Include the following (but is not limited to)
- Ensures new commercial, residential, and consumer loans are properly set-up, disbursed and billed in a timely and accurate fashion
- Balances the monthly loan servicing general ledger accounts
- Reviews all monthly investor reconciliations
- Reviews and analyzes all required loan servicing reports, including daily and monthly reports such as, file maintenance, due dates in the future, automatic loan payment exceptions, home equity rollovers, collateral loan hold amounts
qualifications: QUALIFICATIONS -
- 3-5 years of loan servicing experience
- Investor experience PREFERRED
- Strong FISERV/Cleartouch experience PREFERED
- $60K - $75K, to commensurate with experience
If interested, please submit your resume today to Kathleen.email@example.com. Not ready to apply but want to learn more, call Kathleen at 781-897-5218.
skills: Loan Administration, Mortgage Lending, Loan Review, Banking Relations, Banking Operations, Mortgage Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.