Are you regularly regarded as a People Person by those who know you best? Are you looking for that next step in your HR career with an industry leading company that offers great work life balance? Then keep reading! Nationally recognized hospitality company is adding a new member to their Human Resources team. Ideal HR Business Partner is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management locally and across the country. The role heavily interacts with management on human resource-related training and programs. The role assesses and anticipates employee related needs and proactively communicates with all HR and business management partners.
location: Van Nuys, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees,reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal as needed/required
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions)
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met
- Administers the compensation program; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary
- Handles onboarding and off boarding for respective business unit
- Handles employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars
- A bachelor's degree and three to five years' human resource experience, or seven years of experience in the HR field, or any similar combination of education and experience
- PHR or SPHR preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Ability to work well with all levels of managers, staff, clients and vendors
- Strong passion for working in a fast paced and result oriented environment
If you would like additional information, please apply directly or call Bill Artiga at 213.289.5956
skills: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.