Nationally recognized travel company seeks to hire a Financial Analyst with strong technical skills. Role is located in the heart of the San Fernando Valley and we are looking to schedule interviews immediately. Position offers a solid work environment, the ability to grow your technical skills, and strong leadership
location: Van Nuys, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting
- Heavy review of budgets and provide variance analysis
- Reconciliation of expenses, revenue, and GL review
- Provide quality analysis and propose process improvement as needed
- Ideal Financial Analyst should have a minimum of 3 years of direct experience
- Experience with large ERP accounting software and advance Excel skills
- Knowledge or BI tool(s) highly preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
If you are interested in more details and can interview soon, please apply directly or call Bill Artiga at 213.289.5956
skills: Account Reconciliation, Business Analysis, Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.