A hundred million dollar plus company in downtown Bellevue is looking to add a full-time AP Specialist to their team. They are looking for someone who is a self-starter with willingness to learn. They will be responsible for day-to- accounting and clerical tasks related to the efficient maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions.
location: Bellevue, Washington
job type: Permanent
salary: $42,000 - 58,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 4
education: Associate's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Data process accounts payable job cost, inventory, and expense invoices for payment in a timely manner.
- Verify invoices with Purchase Orders and resolve discrepancies with Purchasing Department.
- Reconcile vendor statements, research and resolve any discrepancies.
- Provide support on account payable check runs.
- Maintain positive relations with vendors and co-workers.
- Scan, file, organize and maintain all paperwork connected with above-referenced tasks.
- Become proficient with using computer programs.
- Maintain department confidentiality.
- Learn basic trade vocabulary.
- Minimum two year of education in accounting.
- Must be very detailed oriented in his/her work ethics.
- Excellent ten-key and keyboard skills.
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to accurately and calmly handle multiple priorities with interruptions and still meet deadlines.
- Take pride in one's work and accepts a level of responsibility for his/her professionalism and accuracy.
- Project a friendly, professional attitude towards vendors and co-workers.
- Proficient in using Microsoft products includes Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Ability to participate productively in a team environment.
skills: Accounts Payable, A/P Processing, 1099s, A/P Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.