job summary: Randstad has a job opening for an Accounts Receivable Specialist position. Job Description/Requirements:
Candidates must haves:
Please apply if interested, and contact Cassandra Wolf at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- ERP experience, preferably JDE, but open to SAP or other similar programs
- Current manufacturing organization experience
- Experience creating invoices for multiple locations as this position will support invoice creation from multiple manufacturing centers
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills...must be able to use formulas, v lookups, and pivot tables
- Collections experience as candidates will be responsible for keeping an aging accounts report and to collect on past-due invoices
location: Troy, Michigan
job type: Contract
salary: $21 - 26 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- ERP, JDE, SAP
- Creating invoices for multiple locations
- Microsoft Excel skills...must be able to use formulas, v lookups, and pivot tables
- Keeping an aging accounts report
- Collecting on past-due invoices
Click to apply.
skills: SAP, Accounts Receivable, Credit Collections, Invoices, Excel Pivot Tables, Aging Receivables, Manufacturing Cost Acct
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.