job summary: IT Service Desk Technician
IT Service Desk Technician performs workstation, computer, hardware, and software installation, configuration, troubleshooting, and repair for an enterprise level organization. This is a Direct hire role in Baltimore County area working in a team environment.
location: Nottingham, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 50,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 2 Years
This position is primarily a phone support role.
- Providing first-level support via telephone, email, and/or instant message
- Troubleshooting hardware, software, applications, network, user access, and other related issues
- Creating tickets and documenting actions in ticketing system
- Basic Active Directory experience (move add, delete)
- VOIP support experience to include reset pin
- Achieving metrics in support of service level agreements, client satisfaction surveys, and completed incidents/requests
Candidates should understand and have a proven track record with:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field preferred
- Associate's degree in Information Technology or related field required
- Certifications (such as A+ or Network+) can be substituted for Associate's degree
- 2-3 years of experience in Help Desk or IT support required
- Experience with the following highly preferred:
- Windows 10 and Server 2012
Qualified candidates should send a resume to email@example.com
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are eligible to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.