Senior Accounts Payable Analyst opportunity with a growing company in central Broward County. The Senior Accounts Payable Analyst will be responsible for the research and analysis of vendor payments, inventory purchase discrepancies and high volume supplier payments.
location: Pompano Beach, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 6 Years
- Prioritize and perform three-way matching of all vendor invoices. Research and resolve discrepancies on a timely basis.
- Reconcile vendor statements monthly to make sure that all invoices and credits are processed timely.
- Responsible for vendor setup, maintenance, and undertake the more complex supplier related issues.
- Assist with resolving supplier payment and invoice variances and inventory purchases discrepancies.
- Monitor accounts payable aging to ensure payments are being processed in a timely manner.
- Work with vendors to obtain more favorable credit terms.
- Assist in the implementation of payables operational improvements and help streamline system processes in existing ERP.
- Prepare and/or review applicable accounting reports and accounts payable registers to ensure accuracy and timely processing.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned.
- 6 - 10 years progressively responsible experience in Accounts Payable.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel (V-lookup and Pivot Tables) and Word skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- In-depth knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 ERP system are highly desirable.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to read and write articulately and analytically.
- Well-organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- In-depth knowledge and proficiency ERP systems
skills: Accounts Payable, Accruals, Analysis, AP, A/P Processing, A/P Supv/Mgmt Responsibility, 1099s
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.