This role is for an A/P Analyst in LaFox, IL
The ideal A/P Analyst candidate will live within 45 minutes of LaFox and posses foreign and manufacturing experience.
location: Lafox, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 50,000 per year
work hours: 8-5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 3 Years
responsibilities: Essential Job Functions of the A/P Analyst
Performs a variety of duties to process payment of supplier invoices. Manages global mailboxes and invoice processing.
- Prepare invoices for payment including verification for correctness of quantity received, price, and address. Match to purchase order and packing slip.
- Verify correct account distribution, matching via xRM, handle discrepancies, adjustments, and exceptions.
- Enter invoices for payment and file electronically in a paperless system.
- Match and enter vendor credit memos/debit memos.
- Manage AP global and personal work email mailboxes.
- Serve as back-up for weekly payment cycles.
- Manage global loaders, invoice management, oversight and payments.
- Save and process received invoices onto the system in a timely manner.
- Mange the daily physical mail and convert invoices to an electronic format, sending out for approval when necessary.
- Handle supplier telephone and email inquiries with promptness.
- Utilize all tools provided to efficiently and effectively reconcile supplier accounts.
- Work with Purchasing and other areas to resolve issues and exceptions in a timely manner.
- Manage outstanding receipts on system through the unvouched receipt report and open invoices, not to exceed 20+ days without resolution.
- Crate new suppliers as needed.
- Manage banking on all suppliers.
- Run weekly pay cycles for assigned FBU's.
- Research and problem solve system issues.
- Know and understand company policies and defined business rules within XRM and GP that either directly or indirectly applies to AP.
- Assist in the administration of the corporate Purchasing and travel cards.
Perform other duties as requested by the Director of Treasury and Accounts Payable Supervisor.
Position requires working knowledge of data entry terminal, calculator, intermediate Microsoft Office skills, other common office equipment and excellent time management skills. Ability to prioritize duties as assigned
One year of college accounting or the equivalent experience with a strong knowledge of basic accounting. At least 3 years' experience in accounts payable. Excellent communication and excel skill.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.