Our client in Houston's Galleria area is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst! The Senior Financial Analyst will report to the Director of FP&A. His/her chief job duties will be to work with the Controller and business stakeholders to report actuals, provide explanations to plan, and maintain a rolling forecast. If you'd like to learn more about this job, please apply today!
location: Houston, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Building and maintaining Financial Models
- Reporting actuals and budget variance and drivers to stakeholders
- Managing financial processes - Monthly forecast, Annual budget, etc
- Adhoc request and Projects
- Provide business units with finance support including budgeting, forecasting and reporting.
- Provide variance analysis assistance. Will require working with functional support groups within the organization
- Develop financial models to reflect the impact of short term operational and long term strategic decisions.
- Lead the preparation of annual budgets and quarterly forecasts.
- Assist with financial modeling and business case development on potential investment opportunities
- Support various ad hoc financial analysis requests.
- Identify and drive opportunities to improve the financial performance of the business.
- Drive financial and operational process improvement initiatives.
- Bachelors Degree required. Masters in Business Economics, Mathematics, Statistics preferred
- 3-8 years of experience
- Minimum three years of experience in financial planning & analysis and business partnering role.
- Experience with financial forecasting and budgeting.
- Strong financial modeling skills.
- Experience Building and Understanding of Models, Finance and Business Drivers
- Expert level Excel and MS Office Suite (Work, PowerPoint, Visio, etc)
skills: Budgeting, Forecasting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.