Randstad Finance & Accounting has an opportunity for a Senior Accountant. Qualified candidates will have 5+ years of Corporate Accounting experience, with some construction and/or Fixed Asset accounting experience.
A degree in Accounting or Finance is also required.
location: Las Vegas, Nevada
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8-5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
To thrive in this role, you will need to perform
- Prepare and assist in the review of complex journal entries.
- Review and analysis of general ledger accounts, including reconciliations, and adjusting entries.
- Prepare, analyze and answer accounting and financial statement variance questions by researching and interpreting the data.
- Prepare expense allocations, monthly accruals, and amortization of prepaid expenses.
- Assists with fixed asset reporting, monthly closing, reconciliation and tracking of the depreciation schedules.
- Adhere to internal controls under SOX and GAAP.
- Impromptu reporting and special projects, as requested.
This is a challenging, multi-faceted opportunity with a company where effort is rewarded. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, analytical thinker, and a self-driven motivator who takes initiative on projects with a strong ability to understand and solve creative challenges. Proficient with Excel spreadsheets and databases, ability to meet deadlines, strong organizational skills, strong written and verbal communication skills.
If you're interested in learning more about this opportunity, please email your resume as an attachment in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Financial Analysis, Financial Statements, Variance Analysis, Fixed Assets, Financial Reporting, Financial Systems Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.