Seeking a strong and ambitious senior accountant with strong GAAP knowledge.
location: Brea, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Assist with month end close
- Post journal entries and prepare monthly accruals
- Reconcile general ledger and inter-company accounts
- Analyze and prepare financial reports
- Review and improve accounting policies, process improvements and internal controls
- Participate in internal audits and compliance testing
- Assist leading special team projects
- Bachelor's Degree (in Accounting)
- 4 years accounting experience in a related field.
- Experience in SOX Internal Controls
- CPA Preferred
- Master degree preferred
- Public Accounting audit experience preferred
skills: CPA, Sarbanes-Oxley, SOX, Audit - Internal, Audit - External
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.