Seeking an experienced AP Specialist with a keen eye for detail.
location: Brea, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $40,000 - 55,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Process and match invoices with purchase orders
- Prepare and process internal check requests, credit card bills, and expense reports
- Coordinate with vendors and other departments to resolve problems with PO's and invoices
- Prepare weekly check runs
- Audit expense reports
- Maintain AP files
- Reconciling AP related G/L accounts
- Assists in the month end close processes
- Associates degree in Accounting
- Experience in accounting/accounts payable
- Excellent data entry and 10-key skills
- Experience with ERP systems
skills: Accounts Payable, A/P Processing, A/P Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.