Sr. Collateral Processor
job summary: Senior Collateral Processor position 3 Month Contract Available
location: El Segundo, California
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 27 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Associate's degree
experience: 1 Years
The position entails of:
- Monitoring collateral with strong focus on marketable securities
- Internal client communication and very limited external client communication.
- Experience monitoring collateral (especially securities collateral)
- Knowledge of advanced financial systems
- Background on loan documentation
skills: Banking Operations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.