One of our top clients in the Norfolk area is seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join their team! This is a great opportunity to join a well-established organization and grow your career, while maintaining a work-life balance.
location: Norfolk, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $35,000 - 45,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Invoice processing which includes generating invoices, entering data into operating system, distributing to customer & maintaining and updating system with invoice statuses
- Process all monthly invoicing responsibilities such as recurring expenses, fuel surcharges, out of scope expenses
- Prepare and distribute weekly reimbursable expense report to appropriate managers
- Light collections - email follow up to ensure timely payments
- Create and maintain company customer files; ensure appropriate forms, documentation, etc. included
- Research reimbursable billing issues and work with accounts payable to find resolution
- Accounts receivable ad hoc reporting including aging report and cash applications
- Associates (or higher) Degree in Accounting preferred
- Previous experience in accounts receivable preferred
- Experience with QuickBooks accounting software preferred
- Attention to detail and a good team player
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume directly to Alyssa Crnkovich at Alyssa.Crnkovich@randstadusa.com
. Thank you!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.