Randstad has partnered with a prominent Law Firm in DC, seeking a Collections Specialist to join their growing team.
This position is responsible for collecting payments, creating invoices, updating database information, and working with clients and attorneys to make sure that balances are up to date and paid.
location: Washington, District Of Columbia
job type: Contract
salary: $22 - 26 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
Responsibilities And Duties
- Collecting payments for new representation agreements
- Invoicing clients
- Contacting clients regarding payments that are due or overdue
- Collecting past due payments
- Updating and maintaining accounting database/software.
- Responsible for effectively communicating open balances with clients and attorneys
-Monitor the processing of and adjustments to electronic invoices by utilizing various electronic billing systems
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Prior collections experience in Law Firm or Professional Services required
- Familiarity with Excel features such as pivot tables and V-lookup
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have excellent analytical skills and strict attention to detail
- Experience using an electronic billing system is a plus
- Must be able to pass a background check
Qualified candidates should submit their resume in word format.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.