job summary: Senior Financial Reporting Analyst
Base: $75,000-90,000 + 20% bonus
Randstad has partnered with an exciting national firm that operates in over 30 states and continues to grow. They are a compassionate company built on years of proven excellence across the United States and are now looking to hire a Senior Financial Reporting Analyst.
Apply now if you have at least several years of reporting or financial analysis experience, coupled with strong communication skills!
location: Mooresville, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Responsible for creating and preparing management reporting and analysis from General Ledger and subledgers on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Responsible for maintaining reporting dimension definitions for GAAP and management reporting.
- Prepare internal management reporting for branches, and business unit owners.
- Prepare ad hoc reporting for other departments and management in a timely manner.
- Works with other departments to ensure all reporting and presentations are accurate.
- Strong to advanced in Excel and Power Point with proficiency in Word, Outlook, and other Microsoft Office software
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required. Master's degree preferred.
- 3 - 8 years of reporting or financial analysis work experience
skills: Financial Analysis, Financial Reporting - External
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.