job summary: Built on 30 years of expertise, Randstad Professionals provides specialized recruiting services to a diverse portfolio of clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized businesses spanning multiple industries.
.NET full Stack Developer in Baltimore County area. This is a direct hire opportunity with generous base salary + bonus, PTO, 401K match.
location: Nottingham, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 5 Years
Position will provide .NET and SQL development and will be responsible for designing, coding, documenting, testing, and deploying ASP.NET (MVC 5), Web API (v2), SSIS and SSRS solutions.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in Microsoft/.NET full-stack development with C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server 2012 and/or SQL Server 2014, Windows Server, and IIS
- .NET 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, 4.6.1
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Writing advanced T-SQL code
- Developing complex SSRS reports and SSIS packages
- Knowledge of WPF, WCF, SOAP, and REST services
- Designing and developing Object Oriented Programming solutions
- Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, Word, and Outlook)
Qualified candidates should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are eligible to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship.
skills: SQL Server, MS Office
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.