job summary: Senior Accountant
They need a dynamic Senior Accountant straight out of public accounting to join their team. It requires a person to be very flexible as the department is still being structured because of growth so being able to be thrown into GL tasks, Finance, and even support with audit.
location: Irvine, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 87,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure compliance with GAAP principles
- Various Ad Hoc Projects
- 2-3 years of all public accounting experience- Top 10 Accounting firm preferred
- BA Degree in Accounting
- Strong Excel
- Any ERP experience is a big plus
- A go getter personality who is eager to learn as they will be utilized in a few departments throughout finance and accounting
skills: Audit - Internal
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.