Seeking a customer service and detail oriented collections specialist.
location: Brea, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $40,000 - 50,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Collecting invoices
- Resolve billing and customer credit issues
- Update account status records and collection efforts
- Resolving disputed invoices by working with customers and Sales Operations (Customer Service)
- Ensuring invoices are transmitted timely and accurately
- Advising the AR team on how to apply incoming cash
- AR and/or Commercial Credit & Collections experience
- Reviewing sales orders for release from credit hold
- Familiarity with customer portals used to upload invoices
- Cash application
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Associates Degree Technical Experience:
skills: Credit Collections
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.