Randstad is seeking a Payroll Tax Analyst for a large Manufacturing company in Dallas. This is a direct hire role and is a newly created position.
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Analyst W-2 filings
- Reconcile payroll on a quarterly and annual basis
- ADP reporting
- Comply with all federal, state and local tax regulations
- Maintain payroll tax controls, reports and files for each taxing authority by EIN
- CPP Certification
- Bachelor Degree
- 3 or more years of recent payroll tax experience working with multiple EINs
- 3 or more years of experience with multi-state payroll
- Supervisory experience
Please click below to apply or send your resume directly to Shawna.Ludes@Randstadusa.com.
skills: Payroll Tax, Certified Payroll Professional, Payroll Supv/Mgmt Responsibility, Payroll Tax-Multistate
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.