Work with development, construction, finance and accounting teams to create and establish a major project schedule which encompasses all major activities for each of the development projects including critical path items and key milestones
location: Boca Raton, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 105,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Work with Development, Marketing, Finance and Accounting to ensure proper coordination and scheduling of deliverables
- Monitor the progress against the project schedule and report to the executive team
- Ensure the teams have the resources required to meet the various objectives
- Coordinate with Accounting and Finance to ensure cash flow forecasts and budgets are prepared, updated and monitored
- Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule and scope.
- Develop or update project plans, including information such as project objectives, technologies, systems, schedules, funding and staffing.
- Monitor and track project milestones and deliverables.
- PMP Certification from Project Management Institute
- Minimum of 5 years' professional experience as a Project Manager
- Proven track record of effectively communicating with multiple stakeholders and executive management
skills: Project Management, Project Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.