A company located in Downtown San Diego is seeking an Accounts Payable Manager. Applicants should have at least 5 years of experience in a full-cycle AP role in addition to managerial/supervisory experience.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $61,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Associate's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Full cycle AP and weekly check runs
- Vendor management: setting up new vendors and answering vendor inquires
- Account analysis and discrepancy research
- Assist with month end close, 1099, and audit requests
- Supervise 2-3 AP Specialists
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Experience with large ERP software such as Great Plains, Yardi, MRI, SAGE/MAS
skills: A/P Processing, A/P Supv/Mgmt Responsibility, A/P Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.