job summary: Senior Auditor
A top 100 public accounting firm in Columbus, Ohio offering an alternative to the endless grind of the typical public accounting setting. This firm occupies a modern, newly renovated office, and is extremely proud of their close knit family oriented culture.
Randstad is partnering with this industry leader, seeking a self-motivated and energetic Senior Auditor with extensive experience in auditing in a large public accounting firm.
As a Senior Auditor, you will use your expertise to provide attestation services to entities in a variety of industries. Candidates should have current public accounting experience (Big 4 or large regional firm preferred), demonstrate proven technical knowledge and an interest in staff development and practice development. You will utilize your unique skill set to assist clients, solve problems, and play an integral part in setting the culture and direction of the Columbus office.
location: Columbus, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Perform financial statement attestation engagements, in a variety of client industries
- Supervise, train and mentor associates and interns on audit process
- Proactively interact with key client's management to gather information, resolve problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvements
- Research and analyze financial statement and audit related issues.
- 2+ years of current public accounting experience
- CPA License preferred
- Strong leadership, training, and mentoring skills
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to multitask and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines
If you feel you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please include both an email address and a phone number with YOUR ATTACHED RESUME.
I will contact you as soon as possible!
For further information, contact:
skills: Audit - External
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.