One of the BEST companies in West Broward looking for a Compensation Analyst to join their team!
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
Plays a key role in providing critical advice and counsel to client base on matters relating to compensation.
Plan and execute compensation projects requiring analysis of factors that impact the business to derive opportunities for value added solutions in support of the business growth strategy, in collaboration with Corporate compensation teams.
Provide advice and counsel to clients on promotion planning, job classifications and leveling and employee compensation decisions.
Consult with clients to determine requirements for program-specific incentive and retention plans, propose plan design and draft plan document. Implement enterprise-wide incentive plans for client base to include coordinating participation, analyzing costs and briefing HR Business Partners and leaders on program process, timing and requirements.
Manage rewards and recognition programs for client base including advising on effective program utilization, monitoring budget, coordinating award payments.
Provides analytical insight through reporting, analysis, presentations.
Communicates or oversees communication of compensation philosophy, plans, and incentives programs to all employees.
Drive lateral connectivity and collaboration within HR and across the enterprise.
- Excellent analytical skill
- Minimum 5 years of Compensation Experience
- Strong business acumen
- Project management skills
- Ability to utilize personnel systems to obtain data for analysis and reports, as appropriate
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, such as Word, PowerPoint, and Excel with ability to produce graphic representations of analytical data for presentations
- Strong interpersonal, communications (written and verbal), and presentation skills
- Strong persuasion, negotiation and consulting skills
- Problem resolution and decision-making skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines in a timely manner
- Excellent organization skills and strong attention to detail
skills: Analysis - Sales
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.