Randstad is partnering with this industry leader, a major investor-owned electric utility, to hire a Contract Analyst in New Albany, Ohio!
The contract analyst will be responsible for negotiating and writing contracts for services with outside vendors working in conjunction with business unit personnel.
location: New Albany, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $23 - 26 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Write the deal summary with some oversight.
- Understand the parameters of the boilerplate terms.
- Write performance criteria and service levels that match the business requirements.
- Write modifications to existing agreements using various models, with oversight.
- Lead the negotiation process through data research, preparation, issue recognition and escalation of issues for non-complex contracts.
- Define best/worst case scenarios.
- Draft new purchase/sale orders and contracts, and amendments/letter agreements/notices under existing agreements.
- Determine contract pricing/rates/surcharges pursuant to escalation provisions.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders in modifying fuel contract General Terms & Conditions.
- Maintain documents in the Contracts Online and Documentum systems.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, or related field of study.
- (1) year of related contract and/or supply chain experience.
- Follow policies, practices, standards and rules of the company and those regulations and procedures required externally.
- Apply problem-solving skills and use creativity in problem solving
- Good customer service skills, processing work authorizations to support procurement process.
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please click to apply! You can also send your updated resume, with your contact information to:
Who is Randstad??
Learn more at www.randstadusa.com
I will contact you as soon as possible!
skills: Contract Maintenance/Renewal
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.