This position is responsible for collaborating with stakeholders to identify business and functional requirements for our Credit Risk monitoring systems, perform user acceptance testing for enhancements and root cause analysis for problems identified.
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 35 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Pro-actively communicate and collaborate with business clients to analyze functional requirements and deliver the appropriate artifacts as needed: business requirement documents, functional specifications, data specifications, use cases, workflow analysis, reports and user-interface layouts and designs, test cases, etc.
- Conduct data analysis in support of applications and projects, including identifying and documenting business rules, data needs and data specifications.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to create a clear understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Act as the first line of contact to interface with risk business users and project team.
- Actively participate in design, development, testing and implementation of solutions for the project.
Skills and Knowledge
- Experience working with finance, banking and/or risk management systems.
- Experience using business analysis, requirements modeling and database querying tools, such as: data flow diagrams, relationship data models, business process modelling, SQL.
- Experience with any of the following Regulatory initiatives - Basel II, Basel III, Dodd Frank, FBO and Volcker Rules is an asset.
- Knowledge of financial analytics
Basic Qualifications - Business Analyst
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience with finance, banking and/or risk management systems
- Minimum 3 years of experience in business analysis, modeling and database querying tools
skills: Business Analysis, Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.