A growing company in downtown Bellevue is looking to add a recruiter through the Contract-Hire process to help with the projection path the company is on. They recently had a successful round of funding and are growing 20% a year. This individual needs experience in full-cycle recruiting and to serve as the face for the company.
location: Bellevue, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $28 - 35 per hour
work hours: 9 to 4
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Full-cycle, high volume recruiting in an ever-changing environment
- Track and maintain recruiting metrics
- Focus on sourcing passive candidates through networking, sourcing active candidates from on-line databases, contact lists, and internal databases, etc.
- Maintain a consistent, tight recruiting process to ensure a smooth and consistent recruiting function
- Act as advocate for both managers and candidates throughout the recruiting process, with regular touch points and diligent follow through
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision
- Ability to generate a quality pipeline of candidates in a timely manner while providing an excellent candidate experience
- 2-3 years previous recruiting & sourcing experience
- Agency experience okay
- Working with ATS
- Team player, responsive, and organized
- Demonstrated full life cycle recruiting experience; sourcing through offer negotiations
- Collaborative Individual
- Excellent Communicator both written and verbally
- Time Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.