Our WA client is looking for a Senior Accountant. They're a successful organization offering, among other things,
- Strong product that's well recognized in its well-intended industry
- Longstanding credibility--the company has been around for decades
- Great compensation and benefits
location: Auburn, Washington
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 2 Years
The work will include
- Inventory accounting - developing inventory analysis reports, analyzing variances, LOCOM analysis & development, cycle counts, verifying accurate standard cost, monitoring inventory transactions, et al.
- General ledger responsibility
- Additional duties such as preparing monthly journal entries as needed, auditing & verifying documents, assisting with budgeting/forecasting, financial and profitability analysis when needed, et al.
- Special projects - interesting things like helping with new systems & software implementations, plus special property transactions
Preferred background includes
- Accounting degree and 2+ years of experience as staff or senior accountant
- Proficiency with accounting software (preferably SAGE 100); Excel (vlookups, pivot tables, et al.); and concepts / best practices as to finance, accounting, budgeting, cost accounting, and cost control principles, as well as GAAP
- MBA, CPA or similar certifications / additional education
This client is very eager to hire, so move at exceptional speed: apply today or suggest that a friend do so. It's quick and easy.
skills: General Ledger, Inventory
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.