Well established and successful financial services firm is looking for an Assistant Controller with a great attitude and a willingness to learn to be responsible for the day-to-day accounting, monthly close, regulatory reporting and year-end
location: Boca Raton, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
- Preparation of financial statements in accordance with GAAP
- Develop tools to analyze income accounts and revenue trends
- Month-end close, account reconciliations & accruals
- Prepare reporting packages for management and file monthly regulatory reports
- Prepare work papers for year-end audit and liaise with auditors
- Oversee A/P and A/R
- Great Plains strongly preferred
A mix of public accounting and industry experience preferred.
Minimum of 10 years experience
Great Plains experience a plus
Must be willing to roll up your sleeves and get into the trenches.
skills: Account Reconciliation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.