One of South Florida's top litigation support and audit firms is looking for an Audit Manager. Must have experience supervising and completing audit engagements, and serve as intermediaries between shareholders, senior accountants, and clients.
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
- Manage the quality control function of the firm's accounting and auditing practice.
- Assume responsibility for planning, supervising, and completing engagements.
- Plan the timing and assigning of staff to engagements
- Review engagement workpapers, identify any issues, and keep the shareholder informed of all important developments in the engagement.
- Evaluate the performance of senior auditors
- Develop new client contacts and relationships beneficial to the firm
- Recognize opportunities to provide additional services to existing clients
- Minimum ten years current experience in public accounting.
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant
skills: Audit - External
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.