Randstad Professionals, the second largest staffing agency in the world is seeking a Sr. Financial Reporting Accountant to join a fast growing and well established organization in Richmond. This role will focus on external reporting, technical accounting and special projects.
location: Glen Allen, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $68,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
The Financial Reporting Senior Accountant responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing and filing SEC Forms including 8-K, 10-K, and 10-Q.
- Researching, documenting and concluding with respect to new accounting pronouncements, GAAP and SEC requirements and transaction-specific applications.
- Proactively coordinating activities to meet reporting, filing and presentation deadlines.
- Assisting in consolidated annual external audits and quarterly reviews.
- Developing and maintain accounting policies.
Besides a competitive base, this company offers an outstanding bonus potential.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting; CPA track is required
- 2-5 years either in public accounting audit (with SEC registrants) or industry SEC reporting experience
Send your resume for immediate consideration to Tathiane.Thompson@RandstadUSA.com.
skills: Financial Reporting - External
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.