Controller for a highly successful small company in Miramar Road.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
Handle all aspects of accounting:
- Larger payrolls with hourly employees
- Handling HR such as new hire packets, open enrollment and termination checks
- Billing, accounts receivables and collections
- Accounts payable including vendor relationships
- General Ledger, Bank recs and month end
- Manage a staff of 2 to 3 employees
- Accounting degree
- Minimum of 5 years accounting work experience
- Minimum of 3 years of accounting management experience
- Excellent work ethic and a positive upbeat attitude
Degree in Accounting
10 years or more experience
skills: Financial Statements, Month-End Close
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.