Our client a large financial institution in Richmond is looking for an experienced Senior Accounting professional with financial service background to join their team. This position is open because of a promotion! Company offers a very competitive benefits package: Base + Bonus, 9% 401k match & More!
location: Glen Allen, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Maintains, reconciles, and updates investment data within internal investment system
- Prepares journal entries, performs monthly general ledger closings, and reporting deliverables
- Prepares investment related disclosures for legal entity financial statements in accordance with GAAP and Statutory accounting standards
- Serves as the tax liaison; responsible for ensuring all tax questions are answered, and tax deliverables are completed and delivered on time
- Assist with internal and external audits
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required.
- 3 - 6 years of accounting experience - public accounting preferred.
- CPA preferred .
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.