job summary: Project Coordinator
The Project Coordinator will play an integral part in the roll out of the new global travel management program.
location: Irvine, California
job type: Contract
salary: $24 - 26 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- The Project Coordinator is responsible for project planning, project schedules, tracking deliverables; follow up on missed deliverables and managing customer needs throughout the project life cycle.
- The Project Coordinator plays a key role in project startup gathering project specific details to set up the project plan.
- The Project Coordinator is also responsible for schedule planning, providing detailed accurate status reports to internal/external customers highlighting project specific KPI's, serving as an escalation point for staff and customers for matters related to ongoing projects.
- The Project Coordinator will control the scope of work to limit scope creep and identify risk throughout the life of the project to ensure compliance with project charter or SOW.
- 3-5 years of experience as a project coordinator with a proven track record with planning and managing the complete life cycle of large-scale projects.
- Global travel experience is preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of program management processes.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly grasp new technology, and complex workflows.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Hands-on and results oriented with a strong work ethic and sense of personal responsibility.
$24-$26 per hour Application Process:
When we know of your interest, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and the best talent interviews with the employer face to face - we will move quickly! Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today. Not ready to apply or have questions? Call Ashley at 949-265-5821.
skills: Project Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.