A company located in Downtown San Diego is seeking a Senior Accountant for a 6-month temporary position. The Senior Accountant will be assisting with consolidations and analysis - the ideal background would include audit or public accounting experience.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 65 per hour
work hours: TBD
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Prepare full financial statements - income, equity, balance sheet, cash flow, and notes/disclosures
- Variance analysis, fixed assets, commitment/transaction reporting on a quarterly basis
- Prepare trial balance statements for joint venture groups
- Responsible for revenue recognition and full yearly audit for each stand-alone entity
- Assist in preparation and review for SEC reporting
- Bachelor's in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years or work experience in public accounting or a large, public company ($5B+ rev)
- Proven proficiency with financial statement preparation and standalone audits
- Active CPA license highly preferred
Click to apply now or email your resume to Jasmine.Aceves@RandstadUSA.com
skills: Management, General Ledger, Account Reconciliation, Financial Statements, Journal Entries, Accruals, Consolidations, SEC Reporting, Financial Reporting, Bank Reconciliations, GAAP, Joint Ventures, Month-End Close, Depreciation, Sarbanes-Oxley, capital expenditures, Year End Close, SOX, Project Accounting, 10-K, 10-Q, Audit - Internal, Financial Reporting - External, Financial Reporting - Internal, Audit - External
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.