Seeking a qualified payroll practitioner for a high paced, fast moving environment. If you have at least 3 years of experience processing payroll in a multi-state, multi-entity environment. I you are looking for a high energy workplace, possess great communication skills and like working with people, then this is the opportunity for you!
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Contract
salary: $24 - 26 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Multi-state payroll background and good understanding of payroll concepts (i.e. CA pay rules versus other states pay rules). International (Canada) is a huge plus with Ceridian.
- Must have a background processing high volume (1000-plus employees)
- Multi-entity a plus
- Understand payroll federal/state laws
- Multi-payroll processing a plus (weekly, biweekly, semi-monthly, monthly)
- Reports background (run/modify/create reports)
- ADP a plus
- Solid excel skills (pivot, vlookups, formulas a plus)
- Good written and verbal communication (will be interacting with a lot of employees)
Please contact Shaina Dabney at 213-289-5951 or reply to this posting.
skills: Certified Payroll Professional
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.