An excellent company in Aventura looking for an HR Generalist to join their team!! GREAT COMPANY, BENEFITS AND STABILITY!!!
location: Miami, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Responsible for all projects assigned to team. Help meet established schedules or resolved technical or operational problems. Follows centralized functional projects.
- Support the HR managers and provide support, policy interpretation, advice and guidance to the field organization
- Provide guidance and coaching on HR procedures to span an employee's lifecycle - hire through separation
- Provide the necessary amount of direction and support to all levels of employees to ensure appropriate levels of compliance
- Assists in gathering information for due diligence activities
- May be involve in collecting facts in an investigation on employee relations issues when appropriate
- Comply with federal/state laws applicable to the situation in order to mitigate risk to the organization
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Strong customer focus and customer service skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to analyze, explain, and draw logical conclusions from complex operational, financial, regulatory and/or business data
- Experience describing and documenting specific requirements
- Must be detail oriented with a concern for quality expressed by continually initiating system and process improvements
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.